"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November!

I can't believe it is already November! The holiday season has begun and I feel like it has already been a whirl wind! I really enjoy Thanksgiving and I super love Christmas. I can't wait for it to be here....oh wait I could completely use another month or so before the the holidays start! 
My next thing is work on some pinterest projects. I have a few I want to do for Christmas gifts so hopefully I can get going on those and do some crafting at the same time!! :)

Since I haven't been taking pictures in the last little bit I will end with some photos from Holly/Marty's wedding. This photos were taken by White Rabbit Studios and the pictures they took were amazing!!! 
This just prove that Christopher and I do NOT know how to dance....however we always have a lot of fun trying!! :)




Hope you guys got a good smile or laugh from our dancing skills! 

No comments:

Post a Comment