"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Thursday, September 23, 2010

We Have A Blog!!!

Hello!

Chris and I have decided to start keeping a blog of all of our new adventures!!! We are currently in Starkville, MS but will be moving to Huntsville, AL in October! Only a week or so left in Starkville :( We are sad that we are leaving our really good friends, but super excited to start our new life together in Huntsville.

If you don't know we got married this past summer in June on the beach! It was fantastic! Perfect weather, great people, and lots of love going around! I wouldn't redo any of it! In fact I am ready to go back to the beach! :)

We just finished our Masters in May 2010. Christopher got his masters in Electrical Engineering and I received mine in Student Affairs in Higher Education. Christopher got a job in Huntsville (hence the relocation to our soon to be new home town), while I am still job searching. We are praying and hoping that something comes open, and just waiting for the Lord to open the door to the job that I am to have. Until then we are just going to enjoy our time together, getting settled into a new routine!

Below are some pictures from the wedding festivities. The first one is of me and Amelia..the best Honorary Made of Honor EVER! She pretty much did everything and anything I could have asked for (hair, pictures, support, etc)

Melissa and Amelia @ the Rehearsal Dinner 6.2.10
Christopher and I @ Rehearsal Dinner 6.2.10
After the wedding. Beautiful Picture by Amelia. 6.3.10
Another picture from the wedding. 6.3.10
Right after the wedding there was a Rainbow. 6.3.10
Chris and I @ Mississippi State for our reception. 6.5.10

No comments:

Post a Comment