"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Pack or Not To Pack

So this weekend was wonderful! I got to hang out with Amelia (which is always wonderful) and Friday night we got to go see Jason Mraz for FREE!...I got to meet two new friends and hang out with Jason and Nick too. It was super hot out and there were TONS of people, but overall we had a good time.
Christopher, Me, Jarred, Amelia, Nick, Jason, and Jessica
@ Bulldog Bash 9.24.10

Saturday we went to the MSU v. Georgia game...and we WON!! Go State! It was a great game and the weather was quite nice. Their was a cool breeze and all that jazz. Also Cam came to the tailgate in his little MSU outfit! He is so adorable! I love that I get to see him now! See picture below for cuteness. Also, see the adorable booties...Uncle Chris bought those :)
Baby Cam @ the tailgate wearing MSU Gear
(including the booties from Christopher)
Today we decided it was time to pack up some of the room. But we also need to repack the closet and bathroom in Amelia's Apt. We haven't gotten that far in packing scheme yet but it has to happen this week! We have packed up a decent bit of the "studio" apartment, but hopefully that will get finished tonight.
This week is our last week to live in Starkville....It is a bit bittersweet. We are ready to get to Huntsville and get settled, but we are sad we have to leave all our friends in Starkville too!

One more thing... So now that Ted has gotten to MSU a lot of people know him. So now I am pretty much known as "Ted's Sister" which makes NO SENSE since I was here first! But I have come to grips with that and have gotten used to being known as "Ted's Sister". But Friday I was introduced to a new concept.
Amelia and Opus out for Amelia's Bday.
While talking to Amelia she was telling me about a friend of hers (that I met later that night) who was going to be coming along with us to Bulldog Bash. Well the girl had asked who all was going to be going to Bulldog Bash and Amelia told her that her friends Melissa and Chris (us) would be coming.( Now keep in mind I have never met this girl before later that night. ) Amelia's friend replies "oh Opus' parents"....!!!!!!! I am now known as "Opus' Parent". This is a new one for me. How does someone know Opus but they do not know me or Chris??? (***For those of you who do not know who Opus is...Opus is my (melissa) stuffed animal!!***)
Anyway just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment