"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trip to see Johnnie!

So this past weekend we went to Montgomery to see Johnnie.....it was a great day trip (minus the gross rain). We got to go hang out with not only Johnnie, but also Greyson and Evan and Deborah. We got to go eat some yummy seafood, go bowling, and then go eat BBQ. It was a very busy day (with the 6hr can ride and all), but it was really great to get to see everyone. I only took photos at the bowling alley so here you go...also I didnt take very many pictures of the group as a whole :(
JOHNNIE!!!!
Greyson and me ....this yellow wall is really not attractive.
Evan and Deborah!
My cutie!
We are an exciting group!
Greyson is a great bowler! See how interested everyone is!
Johnnie and Christopher
Love this kid!
So that was this past weekend! We are gearing up for a super busy Spring time....lots of visitors and lots of traveling are in our near future (hopefully)!!! As for today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!! I got to go spend a birthday lunch with Kristen and sweet baby Kaylie today! It was great!!!

Coming up next......HANSON next Tuesday and Amelia coming to visit too! Also the fam (minus dad and Ted) will be coming to visit us for Spring Break! Woo Hoo!!!!! 

Christopher and I are enjoying life and loving the great time we get to spend together!!!
 I LOVE my husband!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun. And I agree..icky yellow wall. Icky yellow in general. You know my yellow phobia!

    ReplyDelete