"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whats on your mind?

Hmm....
Today I have just been reflecting on the last few years. I have had some really amazing times and awesome people have been in my life. Just some photos for things I have been thinking about....These are in NO particular order and really just kinda in a really crazy order, but that is how my thought process goes...

This is Tootsie. Tootsie is the Lyons family dog. I love this dog she is the SWEETEST thing in the world.

This is my Masters graduating class! We were a quite close group of people! Loves these guys!!!
Dante, Jen K, Me, Nick, Kylie, Melissa S, Jen H

This is me with my BFF Holly and my newest BFF Katie. They are fabulous.

These are some of the amazing RDs I worked with...
David, Dante, Mickey, Me, Jen K

I love these people! I wouldnt have made it through my first year of grad school without them.
Dante, Jen K, David (notice a trend in names?)

Two VERY VERY special people to me!!
Love you ALI and JESS!!!


Great voice, amazing personality, beautiful person! 
Bridget You Rock!

Two girls I couldn't live without! :)
Eileen and Amelia

If she reads this I hope she doesnt hate me for putting this photo up but I love her and I miss seeing her every day!
Me and Nicki 

Hurst Hall RA Staff (minus Blair)
By far one of the best staffs ever created!
Paul, Me, Brent, Christi, Matt, and RC

He is like a brother to me! Love you Dante!

These two girls have been great since my first year at MSU.
Me, Cindy, and Holly 

Camden Lee Hill
I love this child!

My brothers and sisters...some of the best ever created!

Chris and Matt...again I am so blessed to have the most amazing brothers and sisters (including my in-law!)

Speaking of family! I love all of these guys too!!

My little Jaime!! I need to get a new picture with you and your belly bump! 
Love you!


Paul Hopper and Jimmy Johnson!!

I hope he doesn't kill me for posting a picture of him....but Chris and I love Calvin to pieces!!!

Trips with friends to places like Virginia...
Jen K, Dante, and Amelia

The cutest bulldog fan ever! Sweet little Ellie!

Friends in Huntsville who are extremely awesome!
This picture doesn't include the newest addition Kaylie but I adore her too!
Kristen, Esther, Me, Chris, Stephen, Brian, Elaine

More awesomely BFFs in the Huntsville/Austin area!
Adrienne, Me, Katie, Adrienne, and Holly :)

Opus Edwards
The coolest penguin around!

Some of the coolest girls in Starkville!
Ronda, Me, Bobbie Jo, Laura, Hannah

More Starkville greats! Oh and of course outdoor free concerts!
Jason, Jessica, Chris, Me, Amelia, Jared, and Nick

Again Camden Hill...He is great and his parents are AWESOME!

Not only does this beautiful little girl have some great parents, but she is absolutely adorable! 
Bella I love you and your mom (cindy) and dad (ross)

As I refer to them...Chris' boys

HANSON!!! Who I get to see very very soon!! :)


We LOVE LOVE LOVE MSU!!! Go State!!

Well that definetly is not an exclusive list.....I feel like my mind has been going 1000 miles per hour the last few days! I am so thankful and so blessed that I have had some amazing people in my life. To end this post of 100 pictures I am going to post some more pictures (its only fitting)....
Here are some photos of my and my love (Christopher)

In South Carolina several years ago....its time to go back :)
Chris and I freshman year @ MSU

Honeymoon in Cancun!

Wedding Day June 3, 2010
The night we got engaged!


Before I left for Austin





No comments:

Post a Comment