"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Easter

Me, Christopher, and Matthew @ Aunt Mary's
pic from Jess
Chris and I headed to Memphis this past weekend to visit with family for Easter. I love Easter.I love the fact that we celebrate Christ defeating death with such vibrant colors! I love seeing people in bright colored clothing and beautiful flowers decorating the side of the roads, and even the beautiful easter egg colors! I find great joy and celebration during this time of the year! I love the fact that Christ died and then defeated death for me! And everyone else too! What a great story!!
I didn't take very many pictures this past weekend. It was a very quick trip to Memphis. We got into Memphis Saturday around 5:30pm in just enough time to have a DELICIOUS steak dinner with the Edwards'. Sunday morning we got up and went to church and then the "lunches" began. We went out to Chris' aunt Mary's house for our first lunch. It was great to get to spend some time with his family! His cousin Jessica was in town and it was good to see her and spend some time with her. I "borrowed" some pictures from her since I didn't take any while I was over there :(
Matt, Me, Momma E., and Chris
Pic from Jess

Mimi, Aunt Mary, and Jess
Pic from Jess
After lunch at Aunt Mary and Uncle Fred's we headed to my parents house for Easter with my family. It was great to get to spend some time with my family as well! Again I should have taken more pictures, but I only got a few pictures from the little kiddos Easter Egg Hunt.
The Easter Egg Hunt begins.

Sweet Little Tyler! Happy Easter!

And they are off to get as many Easter Eggs as possible.

Little Miss Chloe getting some candy filled eggs. 

Ellie didn't care about how many eggs she could get.
She just wanted the candy!

Amelia Brooke on a mission for more eggs!
She had someone else carrying her basket for her!

We tried to get a group picture. Too many kiddos.
Daniel, Ellie, Gracie, Chloe
Amelia, and Tyler

All the adults trying to get a picture of the kiddos!!
More posts to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment