"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Milkshake Date?

So we love milkshakes. LOVE milkshakes.....probably me more so then Chris, but either way they are SUPER yummy. We have two friends who share our love of milkshakes. Stephen and Kristen. We have discussed taking a road trip and only stopping for milkshakes on the way....it's a bit ridiculous I will admit, but its summer and who doesn't like milkshakes? Although I have no pictures of us enjoying our milkshakes ( I will be sure to get some next time) I have gone through and pulled some pictures offline. (All of these pictures I found from the places' websites....)

Lets start the journey or delicousness at Steak and Shake. We like to get their mint chocolate chip milkshake. Yummy! Steak and Shake has a large variety of milkshakes and they are quite tasty!
Next stop Chick-fil-A. Now I have always been a fan of their milkshakes, but recently they came out with a banana pudding milkshake! Super yummy! It is really what started the whole milkshake date thing. I think I could say that this would be a top ranked milkshake in Kristen's book. And one day after lunch we decided to go by and get one. YUMMY! But since we had a milkshake date, our husbands were sad and wanted their own milkshake date..... If you haven't had a banana pudding milkshake you should!

Since the boys were a now wanting milkshakes we planned a milkshake double date for Sunday lunch. This time we went to Zaxby's. I AM IN LOVE with Zaxby's birthday cake milkshake. I love love love it! The chocolate whipped topping is super delicious and I love the taste! So off to Zaxby's we went for a lunch and the yummy birthday cake milkshake! I mean how yummy does this look?!

So then the next weekend the four of us and their little darling Kaylie were having dinner and enjoying their lovely screened in back porch when Kristen said she really wanted a cheeburger cheeburger milkshake. Now I had never had a cheeburger cheeburger milkshake but I haven't met too many milkshakes that I turn down. So off we went at 6pm to head across town to go get a milkshake. ....but it was completely worth it! Chris and I split a butterfinger milkshake, while Stephen got some kind of peanut butter chocolate banana thing and Kristen got Banana Oreo? (Not completely sure what it was)... unfortunately for Stephen Kristen used all of the banana so he had to just stick with his peanut buttery chocolate thing...Overall though they were SUPER delicious! Below is Cheeburger Cheeburger's milkshake flavor menu! There are endless milkshakes to try!




So that is about all for our milkshake adventures.....we are thinking of new places to try while still hitting up our usuals from above!
One new thing we just tried was McDonald's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. Stephen and Kristen tried one this past weekend and last night Chris and I tried one! It was really good after finishing up a hardcore workout at bootcamp! 

This little lemon guy is why I wanted to try one.....I love his little commercials!

Hope you enjoyed our walk through milkshakes! Do you have a favorite that we need to try out? Be sure to let us know!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment