"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Friday, July 29, 2011

Girls Weekend....Errr....I mean Week?

So back in the beginningish of July I had a girls weekend- as we referred to it even though it was in the middle of the week! Eileen and Amelia came to Huntsville to hang out and spend some much needed time together! It really was MUCH needed! I love those girls! They are fantastic!!!
Chilling out on the loveseat! Watching Toddler and Tiaras probably! :)
We did all sorts of things that week.....We went swimming...Well technically Eileen and I went swimming....Amelia just wanted to lay out :)
Eileen and I in the pool with our floppy hats!


Amelia and Eileen with the cooler....this is Amelia's "man pose".
We worked on a puzzle....and it was much harder than it should have been. I bought it at a dollar store and the pieces didnt really fit....and then add the colors (they were all the same)..and it was an ordeal...however Amelia was diligent and she was able to complete it!
All hands in!!!

Go Amelia Go!

We were trying really hard to make pieces fit!  And Eileen and I discovered that we worked best together!

Amelia's a Pro!

Eileen working hard!

And she made it fit!! SCORE!
We went to Target and to Hobby Lobby and to Micheals and to Davids Bridal.....And we worked on wedding stuff.....because in case you didn't know Eileen is getting married in October! 
Working with the flowers!

We can cut these things!!

More cutting!

Wrap Wrap Wrap!
I can't wait to show off all the projects we finished while they were here...but that will have to wait until October! 

One thing to add.....I have an amazing husband and he would come in and fix dinner for us!! Even on the days that I had it planned out to have dinner made for him...he would sneak home early while we were still having "pool time" and get dinner going! Boy do I love him!
My own personal chef!
I hope we get to have another girls week/weekend soon! Love these two so much!! So thankful for such great friends!
Eileen!

Amelia (Opus too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment