"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

England Trip: Quick View

 So Christopher and I took a trip to England for two weeks....I promise to give a more detailed and picture posts in the near future for this trip, but I am fighting with my pictures (the want to turn upside down) in the blog so for now you will just get a few pictures that are being nice to me and then later I will update with details! :)
View from our walk around town. Isn't it beautiful!

I dont know what this plant is, but I think they are beautiful!

Lots of train rides with the hubby on this trip.

Treacle Tart. HPs favorite treat! Yumms!

Afternoon Tea Time @Betty's.

Dinner at Graveley's - Famous Haddock and Chips

At the town center with the hubby.

Sulfur shots from the springs in town.

Views outside of Fountains Abbey. Beautiful.

Just lovely. I could sit here all day with the love of my life.

Fountains Abbey. Gorgeous!

More of Fountains Abbey.

The weather was fantastic! It was so pretty!
So after our time in Harrogate we took a day trip to London...
At Trafalgar Square

Trafalgar Square again.

Headed to Hogwarts!


On the Jubilee Bridge looking at the London Eye.

Hubs chatting it up with his pigeon friends.

Delicious pizza. Chicken, Goats Cheese, Onions, Roasted Red Peppers, and Rosemary.

Tower Bridge

London Bridge
So thats just some of the things that I have to talk about and a few pictures. But one last to leave the blog with...
BUCKINGHAM PALACE!!!
I was so excited that we got to go see Buckingham Palace! Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment