"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Goodbye Starkville.....Hello Memphis??

Well it has been a while since I updated last so here is what has been going on.....
-My (our) SUPER awesome going away lunch thrown by the Housing and ResLife ppl.
-Got to have lunch with the great people over at Student Support Services.
- MSU beat Georgia and Alcorn State in football. Go State!!!
-Had an amazing tailgate at the Alcorn State game. Amelia even submitted a photo. I will have to post it soon!
- Chris and I packed up our room in Herbert Hall and organized all of our items in Amelia's Closet (which we realized would not fit in the car on the first try...no biggie we will be back :)

-Had dinner with Ronda, Bobbie Jo, Laura, Hannah and Joe at the Grill (yum yum yum).

-Learned that the Grill had amazing berry cobler.
- Had a slumber party in Amelia's apartment (got to learn about all of Amelia's war wounds)
- Jonathan came to visit me...

- I cried a good bit when I said Goodbye to the Hill/Fairneau clan. More photos to come....
- Managed to make it to 82 before crying all over again after leaving Amelia.
- Drove to Memphis.
- Attended Amelia Matthew's 1st Bday party. (and yes Amelia and Ellie LOVED their cowbells!)
- Organized all the boxes in the Memphis Area.
- Cam turned 2 weeks old! (I can't believe it)

Later today we will be loading up the moving truck....and tomorrow we will be off to Huntsville! I will upload photos of the apt once we get there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment