"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home Alone....Day 2

So today is Christopher's second day at his "big boy job", which means this is day 2 of me being here at home. Yesterday we quite productive. I got up and made regular and chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs for Chris and I also fixed him a lunch (which he didn't eat, but he took it today). I went to the gym and did a little cardio vascular exercise. I finished unpacking all the boxes in the master closet, and even got all but 3 boxes unpacked in the living room. Evan came by after he got off work yesterday and had dinner with Chris and I. I cooked fajitas. It was nice to see Evan again. Then Chris and I went and got his car washed. That was the extent of yesterday.
This morning I haven't been quite as productive. I got up and made cinnamon rolls and watched the weather channel with Chris. When Chris left for work I went back to bed. 5:30am is just TOO early to get up, just to be up. So I slept for a little while and then decided to get started on the day around 8am.I researched info on my college loan stuff (for 3 hours), and I cleaned up the kitchen, but that is about as far as I have gotten. I need to go tackle the guest bedroom/closet but that is BIG task and I just don't feel up to that right now....so I watched a little tv. Next I think I am going to get started on dinner plans. We are having salmon with homemade mac and cheese and green bean casserole. YUM :). I am also making some sugar cookies at somepoint this week, so I may go ahead and make the dough tonight. Chris got me so cute fall cookie cutters so I can't wait to use them!
Well I am off! Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment