"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

365 days and counting....

Last Friday, June 3rd Christopher and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. While I will blog soon about our wonderful anniversary day, I just wanted to think back and remember our wedding day. I can't believe a year has flown by. ...
Can you believe its already been a year since I was in a beach house taking pictures like this:

And meeting my handsome groom looking like this:

And walking away from a ceremony were we vowed ourselves to each other and the Lord... Surrounded by loving and supportive family.

I can't believe that a year has gone by already. I am amazed daily at how much I love this man that God gave me more and more daily. I never would have thought it possible to love him more than I did that day, but I have been blessed with an amazing man who is the most kind hearted, loving, supportive, (and of course super handsome) husband. We are looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us in the many many years to come! 

Not sure if this link will work or not....but it is a video that our sweet friend Amelia put together for our wedding reception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment