"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Toddler and Tiaras....and Tom Hanks!

Before church last Sunday! My sweet friend Ronda loaned me this dress.
It is so bright and summery! Thanks mam!

I love my husband! He is just fantastic! Just thought I would share! I don't have too much going on in my life at the moment, but this weekend Christopher and I are going to be spending some time with my family! Hopefully I will remember to take lots of pictures to share for the next blog post! :)

But yesterday we had Brian and Esther over for dinner! It has been a LONG time since I have seen either of them so it was nice to get spend some time with them. We enjoyed the night by watching Toddler and Tiaras! Exciting right?!! Then we watched Tom Hanks video about Toddlers and Tiaras. Its one of our favorites!  You can check it out here...

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we do! 

1 comment: