"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Friday, September 21, 2012

Side Note 1- Honeydukes

I decided to do a little blurbs about the different shops in Hogsmeade throughout this journey of our trip. Chris and I LOVED i mean LOVED being in Hogsmeade. We seriously just spent hours there (partially because we are total nerds) just looking around sitting on a bench or just walking around taking pictures of the same things we just took pictures of 5 minutes before...but it was AMAZING!
So where to start....I mean we only took 2800+ pictures...Let's start at Honeydukes. I mean I love sweets! But Chris knows it's not my fault my dad is always trying out the newest candies that come out and we always made little stops after school to pick up some kind of treat when I was young so really it's not my fault that I love all things sweet. 
Excited about being in Hogsmeade and with Honeydukes so close!!

Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.


Candy Candy CANDY

Homemade Sweets!





            Chocolate Frogs!


Candy Floss


Sickles ONLY please
(*side note- we couldn't find any wizard currency while we were there--disappointed :( )

Exploding Bon Bons....and they "explode" because there are pop rocks in the middle!


Picking us out some chocolate frogs! Yum!

Suckers!

Me on a sugar rush -- Or it could be the three butterbeers that  I had...
But we will discuss that later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment