"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."

-Romans 12:12-13

Friday, January 21, 2011

Is it the weekend yet?

I feel like this week has absolutely dragged on FOREVER! Which is super crazy seeing that it already started out as a "short week" because of the MLK holiday. I feel like this week has been 16 days long...booo!!!!!!
Well anyway the hubby will be home soon and the weekend can begin :). I love getting to spend time with him and I am so excited when the weekend gets here! No plans this weekend just hanging around and getting to spend some time together. It is super cold out there today and my 2 mile walk was FREEZING! I think its suppossed to be that cold through the weekend which does not make me want to get out in it at all :(
They keep calling for more snow too. But I am hoping that we dont get anymore snow since I dont like snow days when the hubby has to go work :(
However next weekend AMELIA TREPTOW comes to see us! I am soooooo soooooo very excited! I haven't seen her in SO SO LONG so I am really excited! Christopher says he is excited too!! We both adore Amelia :)
Hmmm....well I dont have much more left to say today. So I'm off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment